Alturas Analytics is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) specializing in pre-clinical and clinical bioanalysis. Using liquid and gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS) platforms, Alturas supports drug candidates from discovery through phase IV clinical trials. We provide expert solutions that fit your unique bioanalytical needs.
Our scientists and regulatory experts work with you to provide a personalized and comprehensive service to help you gain marketplace advantage.
- Whole Blood
- Dried Blood Spots
- Translucent Matrices (Tears, Urine, Synovial, Cerebrospinal, Aqueous, etc.)
- Tissues (Arterial, Lung, Kidney, Tumor, Tendon, Skin, etc.)
- LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS
- Method Development, Feasibility, Transfer and Validation
- GLP and Non-GLP Sample Analysis
- Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) Experience > 15 years
- Small and Large Molecule Quantitation
- Plasma Protein Binding Determinations
- Work With All Biological Matrices Including Tissues and Microsamples
- Pharmacokinetic and Toxicokinetic Analysis
- Rush Analysis and Data Delivery Upon Request
Alturas Analytics features SCIEX Triple Quad™ LC-MS/MS Systems 6500+s, 6500s, 5500s, and 4000s. Our laboratory uses the latest in Waters Acquity UPLC M-Class microflow systems, Shimadzu liquid chromatography, Thermo Watson LIMS®, and HTDialysis Micro-Equilibrium Devices. After analysis, results are processed and managed with Watson LIMS® and Phoenix WinNonlin®, according to the highest scientific and regulatory standards.
Alturas Analytics offers GC-MS/MS bioanalytical services for the analysis of low amu small molecules, volatile and semi-volatile compounds. The addition of Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum™ GC-MS/MS Systems to the laboratory allows Alturas Analytics to provide an option to sponsors who may have issues with selectivity due to high background noise using traditional LC-MS/MS.