Alturas Analytics is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) specializing in pre-clinical and clinical LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS bioanalysis. Using liquid and gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS) platforms, Alturas supports drug candidates from discovery through phase IV clinical trials. You can trust us to provide expert solutions that fit your unique bioanalytical needs. Our scientists and regulatory experts work with you to provide a personalized and comprehensive service to help you gain marketplace advantage.
- Whole Blood
- Dried Blood Spots
- Translucent Matrices (Tears, Urine, Synovial, Cerebrospinal, Aqueous, etc.)
- Tissues (Arterial, Lung, Kidney, Tumor, Tendon, Skin, etc.)
- LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS and LC-UV Services
- Method Development, Feasibility, Transfer and Validation
- GLP and Non-GLP Sample Analysis
- Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) and other Macromolecule Analysis
- Small and Large Molecule Quantitation
- Plasma Protein Binding Determinations
- Work With Biological Matrices Including Tissues and Microsamples
- Rush Analysis and Data Delivery Upon Request
- Dried Matrix Spot (DMS) Analysis*
* To date Alturas Analytics has 15 publications, two white papers and a book chapter discussing the advantages and challenges of DBS/DMS. Contact us to learn more about this fit-for-purpose tool in our analytical repertoire.
Alturas Analytics features SCIEX Triple Quad™ LC-MS/MS Systems 6500s 5500s 4000s. Our laboratory uses the latest in Shimadzu liquid chromatography, Thermo Watson LIMS®, HTDialysis Micro-Equilibrium Devices. After analysis, results are processed and managed with Watson LIMS according to the highest scientific and regulatory standards.
Alturas Analytics has expanded bioanalytical capacities and offers GC-MS/MS bioanalytical services for the analysis of low amu small molecules, volatile and semi-volatile compounds. The addition of Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum, GC-MS/MS Systems to the laboratory allows Alturas Analytics to provide another focused service for sponsors who may be having issues with selectivity or background noise with traditional LC-MS/MS.