Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Alturas Analytics is continuing to follow the CDC's guidance on COVID-19 to keep staff healthy including spatial separation, use of masks, elimination of business and social gatherings, and self-isolation as Idaho moves into Stage 1 of reopening. We remain committed to our Sponsors first and completing all contracts on time with the highest level of integrity.
Alturas meets all target dates while adapting to COVID-19.
- Completing all contracts on time with the highest level of integrity is our number one priority. Alturas is committed to our Sponsors first.
- Alturas is part of the government Critical Infrastructure Sector and will remain open during “Stay At Home” orders imposed through city, state, and federal regulations to address urgent needs.
- Research continues to drive our company culture, adapting to the changing needs in response to the COVID crisis. Current presentations and podcasts are accessed from the Alturas website.
- Virtual audits are activated with live web-based discussions, in-depth interactive facility tours and secure folder access for file sharing of controlled documents. The QAU ensures study activities are conducted and compliant during the current situation. Read More.
- Immediate IT Systems changes were made in response to increase security and capacity for remote access and operational continuity. Read More.
- Alturas’ supply chain remains uninterrupted with backup supplies on-site.
- Alturas follows all CDC guidelines and recommendations to keep staff healthy.
Alturas Analytics continues to focus on meeting our client’s critical timelines, as well as promoting employee health and reducing the spread of COVID-19. Accordingly, Alturas’ Incident Response Team convenes semiweekly to address current circumstances and to implement policies to ensure staff safety and business continuity. To date, we remain on schedule with all current projects and we will continue to allocate resources where needed, adjust schedules, and keep timely communication with our clients.
Since January, Alturas has implemented the following mandates:
- As an essential business, Alturas will remain open during “Stay At Home” orders imposed through city, state, and federal regulations.
- Supply Chain Awareness and Preparedness Plan ensures Alturas’ supply chain remains uninterrupted. Three months of excess parts, supplies, and consumables are retained on site while current regular orders are still being made and delivered.
- Cross-training across all functions and projects in anticipation of a possible reduction in workforce.
- Alturas’ facility is closed to visitors. Deliveries are accepted at the side entrance with no contact.
- A system for conducting virtual audits has been released and is available for client use.
- Team meetings are held each morning to assess the current situation and prioritize projects to comply with all deadlines.
- The IT Group has added additional capacity for working remotely. This includes doubling internet bandwidth and acquiring addition VPN authentication devices, providing more tools for communication, and relevant data safety and security.
- Alturas is following all CDC guidelines to keep staff healthy including social distancing, use of masks, elimination of business and social gatherings, and self-isolation.
- Alturas’ geographical location continues to have a low infection rate.
Alturas remains focused on delivering quality data by allocating all resources to our sponsors’ projects. While we do not anticipate any changes to deliverables, our sponsors will be notified immediately of any changes that would affect their project timelines. All bioanalytical services offered in our standard portfolio remain available, and we are committed to keeping additional capacity available for emergent or critical projects. As we continue to monitor this situation, updates will be available at www.alturasanalytics.com, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of the Alturas team, I wish you health and safety.
Robin Woods, President
Alturas continues to closely monitor developments related to the COVID-19 outbreak and its impact to our location, services, and supply chain.
- Alturas Analytics is considered an essential business and will remain open during “Stay At Home” orders imposed through city, state, and federal regulations.
- Due to a decision to limit visitors at our facility, virtual audits are now available and can be scheduled through QA Manager Dave Schumacher, RQAP-GLP.
- Resources are focused on Sponsor projects to stay ahead of schedule while providing the option for personnel to work remotely in order to maintain workflow continuity.
- Spare parts, excess supplies, and consumables are retained on site to ensure no supply chain interruptions.
- With ongoing closures of global laboratories, Alturas is still in full operation and capable of supporting all bioanalytical services offered in our standard portfolio.
Alturas Analytics is considered an essential business and will remain open during “Stay At Home” orders imposed through city, state, and federal regulations. We are focusing resources on Sponsor projects to stay ahead of schedule while providing the option for personnel to work remotely in order to maintain workflow continuity.
Spare parts, excess supplies, and consumables are retained on site. Alturas’ supply chain awareness and preparedness plan was implemented in January to ensure the supply chain remains uninterrupted. We are prepared to continue supporting all bioanalytical services offered in our standard portfolio.
Alturas remains in full operation with no negative impact to our services or timelines. Due to a decision to limit visitors at our facility, virtual audits are now available and can be scheduled through QA Manager Dave Schumacher, RQAP-GLP at email@example.com.
The staff is working diligently to stay ahead of schedule. Further cross-training between functions and across projects has been implemented in anticipation of a possible reduction in workforce as the situation evolves. With the infection rate low in our region, Alturas intends to operate cautiously under strict safety and health measures that will minimize the risk and spread of illness among staff.
Alturas Analytics, Inc. is actively participating in social distancing by encouraging those who can work from home to do so. Alturas has also mandated that any employee who has traveled recently or will be traveling to an outbreak location must self-isolate for 14 days before returning to the facilities. These employees are encouraged to continue working from home.
Alturas is able to carry out this strategy as a result of its preparedness plan. Extra bandwidth and equipment, supplies, spare parts, and consumables are stored on-site to minimize interruptions. A fully integrated real-time data management system connects all operational workflows and processes. This allows full visibility of project status including timelines, review processes, reporting, batch runs, invoices, contracts and real-time alerts under secure remote access.
A system for conducting virtual audits is in final test to ease disturbances and avoid delays caused by social distance and travel restrictions.
Alturas’ operation remains consistent and will post updates regularly as circumstances change.
To Whom It May Concern:
At Alturas Analytics, Inc. the health and safety of our sponsors, employees, stakeholders, and all those Alturas serves is our top priority. Alturas is closely monitoring developments related to the COVID-19 outbreak and its impact to our location, services, and supply chain.
Alturas is taking appropriate and necessary preventative measures to minimize the risk and spread of the illness. Following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and regional health organization recommendations, a number of precautions to preserve health and safety have been adopted.
Alturas encourages healthy behaviors of its employees. Precautions such as additional hand washing stations throughout the facility and elimination of business and social gatherings such as conferences, seminars and workshops, as well as gathering within the facility, are in effect. Universal health precautions are a requirement in the laboratory environment and strictly enforced at Alturas.
As part of Alturas’ routine operations, within Alturas’ business continuity plan, cross training for essential positions has taken place in case of a reduction in workforce. Alturas has also taken steps to reduce viral load exposure to help with recovery process, and prepared with additional equipment and bandwidth for at risk employees to work from home. It is mandatory for employees to stay home if feeling ill.
Alturas is committed to providing our clients, sponsors, and collaborators with the same on-time, expert bioanalytical services. We do not foresee any interruptions in scheduled maintenance for equipment. In addition, a supply chain awareness and preparedness plan was implemented in January to ensure the supply chain remains uninterrupted. Furthermore, extra spare parts, excess supplies, and consumables have been retained on site.
At this time, Alturas is open for audits, but this could change as the situation evolves. For now, if you do choose to visit Alturas’ location, please know sanitation efforts are increased and steps have been taken to reduce exposure to concentrated viral loads by offsetting shifts and work days and lowering building temperature.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1(208)883-3400. We are committed to keeping you informed about steps Alturas is taking to respond to COVID-19.
Alturas President and Founder