Who We Are
Alturas Analytics, Inc. is contract research organization (CRO) providing research services for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and organizations for non-clinical and clinical studies. We are located at the follow address:
1324 Alturas Dr
Moscow, ID 83843
Website Privacy Notice
We respect the privacy of our visitors. We collect only such information as is needed to provide the information, service, or assistance that you request.
Personal Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information, your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as:
- The Internet service provider through which you access the Internet
- IP address (Internet Protocol address) of the computer you are using
- Type of browser and operating system you are using
- Date and time you access our site
- The Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site
How We Use This Information
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g. to determine the number of visitors to ensure servers have adequate resources, Internet connection has sufficient bandwidth to ensure the site is working properly.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
How Long We Keep This Information
We may keep this information for an unlimited time period.
You can prevent our website from recognizing you on return visits by disabling cookies on your browser by following instructions here.
Google Analytics Disclosure
We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect certain information about use of our website.
- Google Analytics collects information such as how often site visitors visit our website, what pages they visit when they do so.
- Google Analytics collects statistical distributions of site visitors’ geographic information, such as country, region, city and language, demographic information, such as age range, gender and interest and site visitors’ technology used to visit our site, such as browser, network and device type.
- We only collect aggregate statistics for above information. We don’t use the information to identify individual visitors.
- We anonymize the IP addresses of site visitors such that the information we collect is not personally identifiable.
- We use the collective information for analyzing traffic and marketing.
- We do not sell or share the information with a third party.
- We may keep the information for up to 14 months.
Marketing Email Privacy Notice
We occasionally send out emails to our clients and potential clients about our services, including newsletters. Your privacy is important and we respect it.
Personal data we collect
Information we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, employer, job title and company address. We collect this information through various channels including tradeshows, conferences and contact information submission on our website.
How we use personal data
We use this information to send out periodical marketing emails and newsletters. We may use metrics such as email open rate and link click rate to assess the email campaigns.
What legal basis we have for processing personal data
We have obtained consent from the recipients.
With whom we share personal data
We do not sell or trade your personal information. However we may use third party service providers to facilitate the email communication.
How we protect personal data
We, and our service providers, when applicable, have reasonable technical and organizational measures to restrict access to, prevent unauthorized disclosure or alteration, and accidental loss of your personal data.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal data as long as your consent is in effect.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under GDPR, you have rights of access, correction, restriction, erasure, withdrawal consent and transfer with respect to your personal information. For how to exercise your rights, see “How to Contact Us” section.
How to opt out of our marketing emails
You always have the opportunity to opt out of our marketing emails with you or change your preferences by following a link in the footer of all marketing emails from us or by emailing us at DataPrivacy@alturasanlaytics.com.
Revision of Privacy Notice
We will only use your Personal Data in the manner as described. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Privacy Notice at any time.
How to Contact Us
If you have concerns or questions about how we safeguard your personal data, or you want to exercise your rights under GDPR, you may contact us by emailing us at DataPrivacy@alturasanalytics.com. You may also send a letter to the follow address:
Alturas Analytics, Inc.
Attn: GDPR Data Protection Officer
1324 Alturas Dr
Moscow, ID 83843