Alturas Analytics is a contract research laboratory specializing in pre-clinical and clinical LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS bioanalysis. Using liquid and gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS) platforms, Alturas supports drug candidates from discovery through phase IV clinical trials. Our laboratory is staffed with >30% Ph.D.’s who have more than 100 years combined experience in bioanalysis. We analyze most biological matrices including:
- Whole Blood
- Dried Blood Spots
- Translucent Matrices (Tears, Urine, Synovial, Cerebrospinal, Aqueous, etc.)
- Tissues (Arterial, Lung, Kidney, Tumor, Tendon, Skin, etc.)
- LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS and LC-UV Services
- Method Development, Feasibility, Transfer and Validation
- GLP and Non-GLP Sample Analysis
- Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) and other Macromolecule Analysis
- Dose Solution Analysis
- PK & TK Analysis
- Protein Binding Determination
- Dried Blood Spot (DBS) and Dried Matrix Spot (DMS) Analysis*
* To date Alturas Analytics has 15 publications, two white papers and a book chapter discussing the advantages and challenges of DBS/DMS. Contact us to learn more about this fit-for-purpose tool in our analytical repertoire.
Alturas Analytics features AB-SCIEX API 6500, 5500 and 4000 systems. Our laboratory uses the latest in Shimadzu liquid chromatography and AB-SCIEX mass spectrometry instruments for the analysis of your biological samples.
Alturas Analytics has expanded bioanalytical capacities and now offers GC-MS/MS bioanalytical services for the analysis of low amu small molecules, volatile and semi-volatile compounds. The addition of Thermo Scientific Quantum XLS GC-MS/MS systems to the laboratory allows Alturas Analytics to provide another focused service for sponsors who may be having issues with selectivity or background noise with traditional LC-MS/MS.