Alturas Analytics is a CRO specializing in pre-clinical and clinical LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS bioanalysis. Using liquid and gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS) platforms, Alturas supports drug candidates from discovery through phase IV clinical trials. You can trust us to provide expert solutions that fit your unique bioanalytical needs. Our scientists and regulatory experts work with you to provide a personalized and comprehensive service to help you gain marketplace advantage.
- Whole Blood
- Dried Blood Spots
- Translucent Matrices (Tears, Urine, Synovial, Cerebrospinal, Aqueous, etc.)
- Tissues (Arterial, Lung, Kidney, Tumor, Tendon, Skin, etc.)
- LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS and LC-UV Services
- Method Development, Feasibility, Transfer and Validation
- GLP and Non-GLP Sample Analysis
- Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) and other Macromolecule Analysis
- Dose Solution Analysis
- PK & TK Analysis
- Protein Binding Determination
- Dried Blood Spot (DBS) and Dried Matrix Spot (DMS) Analysis*
* To date Alturas Analytics has 15 publications, two white papers and a book chapter discussing the advantages and challenges of DBS/DMS. Contact us to learn more about this fit-for-purpose tool in our analytical repertoire.
Alturas Analytics features AB-SCIEX API 6500, 5500 and 4000 systems. Our laboratory uses the latest in Shimadzu liquid chromatography and AB-SCIEX mass spectrometry instruments for the analysis of your biological samples.
Alturas Analytics has expanded bioanalytical capacities and now offers GC-MS/MS bioanalytical services for the analysis of low amu small molecules, volatile and semi-volatile compounds. The addition of Thermo Scientific Quantum XLS GC-MS/MS systems to the laboratory allows Alturas Analytics to provide another focused service for sponsors who may be having issues with selectivity or background noise with traditional LC-MS/MS.