Thanks for checking us out!
Alturas Analytics is a growing privately-owned company located in the beautiful Palouse foothills. Our university community offers quality of life, having a variety of cultural and recreational activities to choose from as well as being a center of educational excellence.
Alturas is actively involved with our collaborators to aid in the treatment and cure of disease. Our staff consists of talented and hard-working individuals who are dedicated to providing the utmost of quality service. We view everyone as our customer – our clients and each other, and incorporate these values into our work ethic:
- Customer Focus
- Scientific Rigor
Opportunities to Join Our Team:
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the overall management of projects under the direction of a Study Director/Principal Investigator including timeline adherence, internal and external communications, and project deliverables. Under minimal supervision, acts as the liaison between the sponsor, team members, and sites while managing project coordination to ensure quality service. This position is responsible for planning, executing, timely data delivery, managing and closing projects.
Essential Duties and Tasks:
- Attends client meetings and assists with determination of project requirements such as resources, number of samples, necessity of ordering project specific supplies
- Maintains a project management database; enters, updates, and meets project timelines for all deliverables, maintains study schedules, follows up with appropriate project member(s) to ensure projects are on schedule
- Assists the Study Director/Principal Investigator(s) to set priority of projects by providing an overview of current workloads
- Identifies project success factors for analysis, reporting and tracking metrics
- Ensures that all project tasks meet client expectations and are completed in accordance with the contract, trial protocol, and the applicable SOPs. Follows up with Study Director/PI, keeping them informed of their timelines
- Serves as a liaison between clients and internal team to ensure project specific information and ongoing updates are proactively communicated and followed through to completion.
Additional Duties and Tasks:
- Business Development: communicates with clients to update them on current project(s) including changes to soft deadlines and missed deadlines. Work with BD and scientist to assure future projects with clients.
- Serves as a liaison with accounts receivable for invoicing at appropriate milestones
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in science, business, or related field
- Working knowledge of Windows OS, MS Office suite, MS project, and various other software relating to job
- Working knowledge of customer relations management software applications is helpful
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may qualify the appropriate personnel for this position
Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Skills in verbal and written communication
- Skills in problem solving towards meeting client deadlines
- Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision
- Ability to function effectively in stressful situations
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to communicate with other employees in order to develop sound procedures and policies
- Ability to travel occasionally for professional development and client communication
Send resume and cover letter to Alturas Analytics, Inc. 1324 Alturas Drive, Moscow, ID 83843 or e-mail to